We work across a wide variety of service areas within planning, our core services are:
|Strategic Land Promotion
- We actively promote land for development through the Local Plan and Neighbourhood Plan process and have successfully secured site allocations for housing, employment and other mixed-use schemes in Green Belt and edge of settlement locations.
- We advise and support the Land Promoters and Developers Federation.
|Planning Policy Advice and Representation:
- Representations to policy documents at local and national level, Examinations in Public, Evidence to House of Commons Select Committees and All Party Parliamentary Groups.
- We produce planning and development appraisals which assess development potential, land use planning, and policy issues tailored to the client’s requirements.
- We manage planning applications for all types of planning applications, listed building consents and associated applications, producing supporting information.
- We advise on Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), Section 106 and Conditions.
|Planning Appeals/Expert Witness:
- Detailed research, careful preparation and clear presentation of the arguments of the case to enhance the outcomes of the appeal.
- Advising and assisting with difficulties which arise from contravention of planning laws.
- We coordinate all aspects of public consultation and prepare Statements of Community Involvement, exhibitions, communication with politicians and community groups.
- We proactively participate in the neighbourhood planning process.
- We assist with the submission of applications, appeals and enforcement matters.
|Environmental Assessments/Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA):
- Scoping of and coordination of Environmental Assessments/SEA, as well as making the appropriate specialist planning inputs.
- Tailored monitoring services covering particular matters such as case law, legislation, policy changes, Development Plan Documents and appeal decisions.
- Practically orientated research and good practice advice. We have strong links with several universities and research companies.
|Housing Needs Assessments:
- Preparing assessments of local housing needs, to support applications and appeals.
- Bespoke training to our clients on any area of planning.