We want all our clients to be aware that it is business as usual at Tetlow King Planning, or as close to that as is possible in the current climate
As a business, Tetlow King Planning feel a great responsibility to our staff and clients and we have put plans in place to deal with the challenges being faced with COVID-19. In line with Government guidance all staff are currently working from home.
The office landline for the Bristol office (0117 9561916) and the Kent office (01732 870988) are both operational during normal office hours. But should you experience any difficulties please contact us by email email@example.com (Bristol office) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Kent office) and we will come back to you as quickly as we can. All staff can be contacted by email in the normal way.
Emails of Directors, Associate Directors/Planner and Principal Planners are listed below:
- John Sneddon, Managing Director – email@example.com
- James Stacey, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Adams, Director – email@example.com
- Iain Warner, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosie Dinnen, Associate Director – email@example.com
- Andy Moger, Associate Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Coles, Associate Planner – email@example.com
- Oliver Marigold, Principal Planner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Roberts, Principal Planner – email@example.com
At present rather than face to face meetings we have told all staff to either undertake remote video conferencing or conference calls and all staff have been instructed not to attend large gatherings related to work. We will continue to update and review our contingency plans as Government advice develops.
Rest assured that you can expect the normal high standard of service from Tetlow King Planning during these uncertain times.