Tetlow King Planning have a national reputation for practically orientated research allied with innovation and good practice in the field of affordable housing.
Recent instructions on behalf of local authorities in respect of the production of Supplementary Planning Guidance on Affordable Housing include authorities as diverse as:
- Stratford upon Avon District Council;
- Mid Bedfordshire District Council;
- South Hams District Council;
- Sedgemoor District Council;
- Slough Borough Council;
- Powys County Council;
- London Boroughs of Ealing, Hounslow and Bexley;
- Dover District Council; and
- Stroud District Council.
The work has involved writing SPG from start to finish including responding to representations, attendance at consultation events including member/officer workshops and official launches following adoption. Adopted SPGs include Mid Bedfordshire and South Hams.