In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the Planning Bulletin focuses on:
– Government plans to unblock more than 100,000 new homes held up by nutrient neutrality restrictions;
– Councils moving homeless families out of areas at nearly three times official rate;
– The latest on the Government’s proposals ‘nationalise’ local plan policies;
– Lack of social housing to blame for two in five of people being unable to move on; and
– Bank of ‘Mum and Dad’ to contribute to almost half of house purchases this year.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to the distribution list.