In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the Planning Bulletin focuses on:
- Government response to consultation on Biodiversity Net Gain;
- Amendment to Infrastructure Levy hopes to secure 75% affordable housing provision;
- National Housing Federation writes joint letter to the Secretary of State on the proposed Infrastructure Levy;
- House builders seeking shared ownership deals with housing associations;
- Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill update – Further changes proposed to self-build and custom housebuilding legislation; and
- TKP Planning Successes.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to the distribution list.