In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the Planning Bulletin focuses on:
– Annual housing target of 300,000 homes a year said to be “impossible to achieve” in light of the proposed NPPF changes;
– Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities to return £1.9bn to Treasury;
– Proposed amendments to the new Infrastructure Levy that seek to protect affordable housing delivery accepted by Lords;
– Prime Minister considering easing nutrient neutrality rules;
– City Hall research demonstrates impact of Infrastructure Levy on housing delivery across London; and
– TKP Planning Successes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the distribution list.