In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the bulletin focuses on:
- The Government’s new Standard Methodology for Local Housing Need;
- The Housing Delivery Test Results: 2020 Measurement;
- The future of local plan examinations;
- Comments from the Chief Planner, Joanna Averley, on the timeline for the planning reforms; and
- A round up of some of the successful projects that Tetlow King Planning worked on in 2020.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to the distribution list.