In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the Planning Bulletin focuses on:
– The Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill receives Royal Assent;
– Gove urges councils to continue plan-making ahead of imminent NPPF update;
– The Chartered Institute of Housing “A 10-point plan for more and better homes”;
– Homelessness rises in England by 6.8% on previous year;
– Government must fully fund £34bn switch to heat pumps in social housing;
– AMPs’ report calls for Prime Minister to consider more homes in the Green Belt; and
– TKP Planning Successes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the distribution list.