In this month’s roundup of the latest planning news, the Planning Bulletin focuses on:
– Introduction of Biodiversity Net Gain delayed;
– Angela Rayner appointed as shadow Levelling Up, Housing and Communities Secretary;
– Government to introduce new Bill to remove nutrient neutrality;
– Government sets out new approach to Net Zero; and
– Amendment to Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill agreed which will require local plans to meet social housing needs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the distribution list.